- High resolution imaging, elastic reverse time migration, methods for ultrasound analysis, inversion of gravimetric data.
- Wave equation processes and modelling, numerical methods for computational geophysics, signal processing and data analysis, elastic forward problem and full waveform inversion, acoustic seismic imaging in depth and time, software development and testing of large scale industrial HPC applications.
- Data-driven optimization strategies in presence of relative minima, innovative extrapolation operators for downward continuation in the wavenumber domain, high resolution Radon transform for multiple attenuation in the image domain, polarization analysis of downhole seismic data, coherent noise reduction by Wavelet transform.
- Ill-posed inverse problems, regularization techniques for ill-conditioned algebraic problems, least squares solution of large Toeplitz linear systems, structured matrix algorithms for inverse scattering on the line, spatial resolution enhancement of microwave scanning radiometer data.
- Scientific supervision, team coordination, recruiting, project design and planning, resource allocation, procurement and management of industrial contracts.
Publications restricted by NDA constraints.