29th July- 2nd August 2019 (Parco tecnologico della Sardegna, edificio 2, Pula)
Two years after inauguration of Joint Innovation Center a new agreement was signed between the Autonomous Region of Sardinia, Huawei Italia and CRS4.
Cristian Lai talks about sustainable transport applications and Internet of Things jointly developed by CRS4 and Entando
CRS4 talks to Davide Carboni about blockchain technologies
Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
- Cagliari (Italy), September 26th, 2019
- Technology Park of Sardinia, July 29 - August 2, 2019
- On July 26th to 28th, 2019, in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Technology Park of Sardinia, 22-26 July 2019
- The work will be presented next 30th July 2019 at Los Angeles
- In support of the “Tutti a Iscol@ Linea B3 IDEA” project
- Italian Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Cagliari (Italy), July 25th, 2019