This Office is responsible for the activities relating to personnel management.
In particular it has the following duties:
- to manage the working relationship with employees and consultants in accordance with existing rules and regulations on employment law, social security and taxation;
- to manage the relationship with social security and work & pension agencies;
- to provide administrative support in the process of recruitment and selection of staff, ensuring compliance with policies regarding personnel and with the company's budget;
- to deal with labour relations;
- to provide administrative assistance in the annual process of individual staff assessment.
For the fulfilment of the above duties, this Office also contributes to the development and implementation of information systems for the management of human resources.