- Quantum Computing
- Results exploitation and projects development support
- Sole Administrator
- Website and intranet services management
- Communication Office
- Press Office
The VALE Program has been created in June 2010 with the aim of promoting and evolving research ideas, projects and infrastructures towards new realisations at the regional, national and international levels.
Knowledge creation, valorisation and transfer are widely recognized as the engines of sustainable growth, social development and job creation from the local to the global scale. Moreover, knowledge sharing and innovation are identified as the key factors of professional engagement and interdisciplinary cooperation among research, education and business towards the prosperity, well-being and social inclusion targets of the European strategy Europe 2030.
We are committed to support the following CRS4 activities:
- assistance in the development of national and international project proposals and management of projects (Project Office);
- development of industrial and academic partnerships;
- development of research funding opportunities and fundraising;
- intellectual property assets management and technology licencing;
- project portfolio monitoring, analysis and reporting, and research technology catalogue;
- training and development of human resources, post-doc, PhD and graduate internships
- organization of scientific events, seminars and colloquia.
Program Head Giuditta Lecca