Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- A new CRS4 Focus - "Researcher to Researcher"
Conference "Giocando si cresce: prospettive e nuove opportunità offerte dall’industria dei Videogame in Sardegna"Friday, August 4, 2017, from 10:00 am at Edificio 2, Parco Scientifico, Pula (Cagliari)
- Presented today july 25, 2017 in the Cagliari airport.
- On July 20, 2017, at the headquarters of Confindustria, Southern Sardinia
- Today the Vice President of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia, Raffaele Paci, visited the Joint Innovation
- Collaboration between SOGAER and CRS4