Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- A student takes part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- The school is aimed at researchers, Phd students, scholars and technologists
- The Contest is now open for submissions! Deadline: April 10, 2018
- On March 3, 2018 in Cagliari at MEM, via Mameli 164
- Three students are taking part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- CRS4 remembers professor Sebastiano Seatzu who passed away yesterday.