- Informativa Coronavirus COVID-19 - misure di prevenzione aziendale (fornitori, corrieri e visitatori).
- Informativa estesa ai sensi dell’art.13 del Regolamento (UE) 679/2016 (GDPR) per il trattamento dei dati personali durante l’emergenza COVID-19 (fornitori, corrieri e visitatori)
- Informativa estesa ai sensi dell’art.13 del Regolamento (UE) 679/2016 (GDPR) per il trattamento dei dati personali durante l’emergenza COVID-19 negli ambienti di lavoro (personale CRS4)
The interactive model of the nuraghe Genna Maria is still available for the next two months to the visitors of the Civic Archaeological Museum of Villanovaforru (Sardinia) for the testing phase of the museum accessibility project Over the View (CRS4).
The CRS4 opens to international collaboration with partners who want to test the use of genomic sequencing, bioinformatics and data analysis technologies. The call is highlighted in the homepage of the NEXT massive sequencing facility
Cristian Lai talks about sustainable transport applications and Internet of Things jointly developed by CRS4 and Entando
- Thursday, October 29th
- CRS4 will develop a probabilistic forecast tool for consumption and energy production from renewable sources
- With the scientific school EIA: Exploring Artificial Intelligence in Art
- A CRS4 research published on Physical Review Applied
- As a part of the XXXIX Bioengineering School
- CRS4 and Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli team have been collaborating for 6 years
- The study has been published in the latest issue of the journal Smart Cities
- Educational Innovation and Learning