Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
Exascale computing, inexact modelling and geophysical applications: a conversation with Ernesto Bonomi
The CRS4 president introduces RtoR, the new research medium dedicated to the scientific activity of our center
- From December 5 to 8 in Macao
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN CRS4 AND KAROLINSKA INSTITUTET FOR RESEARCH IN DIGITAL PATHOLOGYCollaboration between Karolinska Institutet (Sweden) and Data-intensive Computing at CRS4
- From November 29 to December 2, 2016 in Launceston, Tasmania
- From November 27 to 28 in Cagliari, Italy, Teatro Massimo
- Three students are taking part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- World Conference on E-Learning November 14-16, 2016 Washington, D.C.