Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- Project PATH - Pathology in Automated Traceable Healthcare - PON04a2_00557 MIUR
- Three students take part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- On 12 and 13 May 2018 in Cagliari, Parco Molentargius (Edificio Sali Scelti)
Kickoff meeting of the TESTARE project - technologies and tools for characterization and advanced environmental managementOn April 19th at 3:30 pm in the Great Hall of Earth Sciences, via Trentino 51,
- On April 16th-21st at the Hague in the Netherlands.
- The school is aimed at researchers, Phd students, scholars and technologists