CRS4 talks to Davide Carboni about blockchain technologies
Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- In collaboration with the researchers of the "HPC for Energy and Environment" Sector at CRS4
- Three students take part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- 1-5 October 2018 in the Science and Technology Park of Sardinia, Pula (Cagliari, Italy)
- CRS4 presents the “Interoperability in Healthcare: Standards, guidelines and challenges“ Scientific School, to be held in
- On June 22, 2018, Università Cattolica S. Cuore, Institute of Medical Genetics (Rome)
- Seminar of Klaus Merz (Bochum University) 22 June, CRS4, Pula (Italy)