The CRS4 opens to international collaboration with partners who want to test the use of genomic sequencing, bioinformatics and data analysis technologies. The call is highlighted in the homepage of the NEXT massive sequencing facility
Summer School Computational Molecular Modeling: Physics - and Knowledge - Based Methods and Visualization for Real Life Applications. Pula, July 27th-31st, 2020
Deadline for submitting applications: April 30th, 2020
Cristian Lai talks about sustainable transport applications and Internet of Things jointly developed by CRS4 and Entando
CRS4 talks to Davide Carboni about blockchain technologies
Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
- The international call is on the home page of the NEXT core facility next.crs4.it
- Social Media and Graphics Design Experts
- Applications should be submitted by midnight of 27/02/2020
- Cagliari (T-Hotel) on 10th and 11th February 2020
- Results of the call January 16th, 2020
- Cagliari, January 23th, 2020
- Cagliari, January 17th, 2020
TUTTI A ISCOL@ LINE B3 IDEA: SECOND CYCLE - RESERVED TO SCHOOLS FROM THE TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF ORISTANOAnd schools qualified to be financed in the document "Determinazione N. 190" 17/12/2019