For more details and registration: nutrimet2018.crs4.it
CRS4 talks to Davide Carboni about blockchain technologies
Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- The ICETC conference will be held in Tokyo from 26th to 28th October 2018
- to the "Metropolitan Digital Fabric" project team
- From 17 to 19 October 2018 at the NGS Laboratory, Pula (Italy)
- The project will be held at CRS4 in the Scientific and Technological Park of Sardinia
- Poitiers, France, 24-27 September 2018
- Cagliari, Piazza Garibaldi, 28th September 2018