Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- On Wednesday, October 25th, 2017, at the aula magna of the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- On October 11, 2017, from 10:00 am at Sala conferenze Fondazione IMC, Torregrande (Oristano)
- On the weekend of 7th and 8th October 2017 in Cagliari
- From 5 October to 31 December 2017, Cagliari
- The paper describes novel data-driven techniques for analyzing the reflectance properties of artworks
- From 5 to 7 October 2017, Manifattura Tabacchi, Cagliari