- Informativa Coronavirus COVID-19 - misure di prevenzione aziendale (fornitori, corrieri e visitatori).
- Informativa estesa ai sensi dell’art.13 del Regolamento (UE) 679/2016 (GDPR) per il trattamento dei dati personali durante l’emergenza COVID-19 (fornitori, corrieri e visitatori)
The interactive model of the nuraghe Genna Maria is still available for the next two months to the visitors of the Civic Archaeological Museum of Villanovaforru (Sardinia) for the testing phase of the museum accessibility project Over the View (CRS4).
The CRS4 opens to international collaboration with partners who want to test the use of genomic sequencing, bioinformatics and data analysis technologies. The call is highlighted in the homepage of the NEXT massive sequencing facility
Cristian Lai talks about sustainable transport applications and Internet of Things jointly developed by CRS4 and Entando
- Sanitary emergency by COVID-19
- Deadline: 12 AM, August 27-th, 2020
- In the Computer Graphics Forum journal
- A system for detecting interactions with a surface. A method for optimizing tower-type solar power plants
- July 27th, 2020
- July 9th, 2020
- Co-financed by the Lombardy Region
- A CRS4 survey
- By Jose Francisco Saenz-Cogollo and Maurizio Agelli (CRS4)
- Within the research project "United we start again"
- To improve the quality and sharing of clinical information related to the Coronavirus
- The international call is on the home page of the NEXT core facility next.crs4.it
- Social Media and Graphics Design Experts
- Applications should be submitted by midnight of 27/02/2020
- Cagliari (T-Hotel) on 10th and 11th February 2020
- Results of the call January 16th, 2020
- Cagliari, January 23th, 2020
- Cagliari, January 17th, 2020