Two years after inauguration of Joint Innovation Center a new agreement was signed between the Autonomous Region of Sardinia, Huawei Italia and CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Davide Carboni about blockchain technologies
Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- CRS4 is launching a call to select 48 didactic and technological tutors
- Ulassai, 19th December, 2018
- Cagliari, 6th Dec 2018
- CRS4 (Pula) room D130, 3rd December, 2018
- CRS4, Pula (Cagliari), November 30, 2018
- Nuoro, November 26th, 2018
- Vienna, November 12-15, 2018