Two years after inauguration of Joint Innovation Center a new agreement was signed between the Autonomous Region of Sardinia, Huawei Italia and CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Davide Carboni about blockchain technologies
Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- Deadline of practical sessions: April 28, 2019
CRS4 is part of the international jury of the Connectathon IHE for the evaluation of interoperability between clinical systemsFrom 8 to 12 April Alessandro Sulis will represent CRS4 in Rennes
Advanced computational methods for digitization and visualisation of cultural heritage: a seminar of Ruggero Pintus (CRS4)Thursday 11 April (18:30) The Net Value, Viale la Plaia 15, Cagliari
- Low emission future: strategies for climate change mitigation, Manifattura Tabacchi, April 15, 2019
- Final event of the Horizon 2020 European Research Project SESAME, 19-21 March 2019
- Based on the call, 4 schools resulted eligible to become "hubs" for other participating schools
- March 12, 2019 is the 30th anniversary of the "World Wide Web"