Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- On Dec. 13, 2017 at Aula Magna Ingegneria Via Marengo 2, Cagliari
- On 13 December 2017 at 9 a. m. in the Great Hall of the Rectorate (Cagliari).
- On Monday, Dec. 11th, 2017 at Manifattura Tabacchi (Cagliari)
- Today, December 4, 2017 at Crea (University of Cagliari)
- Three students are taking part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- From 27 to 28 November 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand, as part of the 10th SIGGRAPHAsia.