For more details and registration: nutrimet2018.crs4.it
For more details and registration: interhealth2018.crs4.it
CRS4 talks to Davide Carboni about blockchain technologies
Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- CRS4, currently closed for the summer break, will reopen on August 20.
- Scientific expedition into the Arctic Sea aboard the self-sufficient sailboat Nanuq
- Deadline to submit applications and upload evaluable documents: August 27th 2018, 12.00 p.m. (local time)
- The project will start on Wednesday 25th July 2018 in Cagliari
- In collaboration with the researchers of the "HPC for Energy and Environment" Sector at CRS4
- Three students take part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4