- Educational Technology
- Game-based Interaction and Technologies
- Collaborative and Social Environments
- Content Technologies and Information Management
- Internet of Things and Energy Efficiency Technologies
- Natural Interaction and Knowledge Management Technologies
The experience developed in the different activities, led the researchers of this group to be involved in several research projects with relevant activities both in the design and prototyping of scalable web platforms and on the analysis and management of energy aimed at efficiency improvement.
The activities of the program are based on an integrated approach, with the aim of designing and prototyping innovative energy monitoring systems and the development of software architectures and technological solutions for the implementation of IoT applications, including data gathering from heterogeneous sources, the physical world and their mashup.