- Digital Agriculture
- Modeling, Simulation and Data Analysis
- Imaging and Numerical Geophysics
- Smart Energy Systems
- Environmental Sciences
- Intelligent power grids: our research is focused on the development new tools for the forecasting of renewable energy production, energy consumption, and smart control of the grid.
- Energy conversion: our main interests are in the electrochemical processes in fuel cells and in the complex chemical, thermal and fluid dynamic processes involved in the combustion systems.
- Renewable energies: our focus is in the development of analytical and numerical models and tools for solar concentration plants and heat storage.
- Partitioning and transmutation: the aim is to provide tools and expertise in the field of design and analysis of systems for nuclear physics and engineering applications.
CFD for Partitioning and Transmutation (P&T) systems
Moving mesh methods in CFD
Elastic Wave Modelling in Complex Media