One of the tasks of the HPCN platform is to design, implement, manage and develop the ICT service delivery platforms with the aim of responding to the different needs of the users of the center and the community it serves both within and outside the Polaris Technology Park.
In particular, the management activities of the center's services focus on the following topics:
- Internal Services: General Administration (systems, networks, HPC, mail, web, news, etc.), design, development, administration of the CRS4 website;
- Services to users of the Polaris park: managing network infrastructure of the park, advice and activities relating to tenant companies, management of the DARK-FIBER, electronic mail, infrastructure management workshops of the ICT Cluster;
- Services to external users: the provision of computing services, disaster recovery systems;
- Platform for genotyping and bioinformatics: Computational Infrastructure dedicated to the Illumina Solexa sequencers, analysis, design and development components of the management systems of machines sequenced;
- Training of personnel to be assigned to work on systems and research.