In particular, the management activities of the center's services focus on the following topics:
- Internal Services: General Administration (systems, networks, HPC, mail, web, news, etc.), design, development, administration of the CRS4 website;
- Services to users of the Polaris park: managing network infrastructure of the park, advice and activities relating to tenant companies, management of the DARK-FIBER, electronic mail, infrastructure management workshops of the ICT Cluster;
- Services to external users: the provision of computing services, disaster recovery systems;
- Platform for genotyping and bioinformatics: Computational Infrastructure dedicated to the Illumina Solexa sequencers, analysis, design and development components of the management systems of machines sequenced;
- Training of personnel to be assigned to work on systems and research.