This Office is responsible for the technical management, logistics, security and safety within the corporate offices.It also deals with the procurement activity.
In particular it has the following duties:
- Management of the properties held by CRS4, including activities related to the management of cleaning contracts, surveillance and security guard and the procurement of energy services, networks and telephony, as well as the organization and planning of maintenance of buildings and facilities;
- management and supervision of the preparation and distribution of spaces used as offices, and more generally of building space;
- inventory management of corporate assets and facilities in the part of officials and employees, including the procedures of alienation / sale of such properties, when allowed;
- organization of activities related to the shipment and receipt of goods;
- organization and management of the activities of the clerks / maintenance;
- scheduled maintenance and extraordinary of the fleet of vehicles and equipment;
- management of insurance relating to the activities of competence;
- management of the formalities for the legislation on safety in the workplace, including through the cooperation of the consultants, with particular reference to the aspects concerning prevention and protection;
- verification of the need to acquire quality certifications pertaining to the activities of the Centre and care of all the requirements.
- planning, in compliance with the regulations for the public bodies and institutions that are part of the consolidated state budget (including those relating to the cd. "green procurement") of goods and services related to the activities of competence of 'office, as well as information technology, through the interaction with the different corporate sectors to track the buying needs. Coordination of the Centre's procurement policy taking into account the production planning and inventory levels;
- management of all phases reliance of works, goods and services according to the procedures of "public evidence" and the Community, national and regional, including those relating to the so called. "Green Procurement";
- purchase, when required by law and / or necessary, in several electronic markets set up by P.A., selecting suppliers based on prices, conditions of sale, to their production characteristics and quality of the goods and services needed by the business needs;
- verification of the correct execution of the award of the work contracts and the acquisition of goods and services and internal management procedures for the allocation of goods.
Responsible: Francesco Pitzus
Phone: +39 070 9250214