Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
Exascale computing, inexact modelling and geophysical applications: a conversation with Ernesto Bonomi
The CRS4 president introduces RtoR, the new research medium dedicated to the scientific activity of our center
- February 24, 2017 at 2:30pm, Piazza della Repubblica, 59 Rome
- On Friday, February 24, 2017, from 6:00pm in Pula (Cagliari)
- CRS4 offers internships for university students (Lettere, Storia, Filosofia)
- The results can be viewed on CRS4 catalogue website: http://catalogob2.crs4.it/results/
- The Regional Agency Sardegna Ricerche has published the projects admitted
The Director of the CRS4 Biosciences group elected Vice President of the Italian Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIMAI)The CRS4 is a collective member of SIMAI