Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
Exascale computing, inexact modelling and geophysical applications: a conversation with Ernesto Bonomi
The CRS4 president introduces RtoR, the new research medium dedicated to the scientific activity of our center
- On July 20, 2017, at the headquarters of Confindustria, Southern Sardinia
- Today the Vice President of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia, Raffaele Paci, visited the Joint Innovation
- Collaboration between SOGAER and CRS4
- Cagliari, 03-05 July 2017
- completed by a student of Humanities in the Faculty of Classical Studies (University of Cagliari)
- Three students are taking part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4