Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
Exascale computing, inexact modelling and geophysical applications: a conversation with Ernesto Bonomi
The CRS4 president introduces RtoR, the new research medium dedicated to the scientific activity of our center
- The next event, organized by CRS4 and the University of Cagliari, will be held in
- New technologies for Creative and cultural Companies
- CRS4 will present 7 extracurricular laboratories based on innovative learning methods
- A new CRS4 Focus - "Researcher to Researcher"
- 21st December, in Sassari and 22nd December, in Nuoro