Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
Exascale computing, inexact modelling and geophysical applications: a conversation with Ernesto Bonomi
The CRS4 president introduces RtoR, the new research medium dedicated to the scientific activity of our center
- Autonomous Region of Sardinia and CRS4 won the prize with the "Social Wall for PA" project
- Three students are taking part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- Registration Deadline: July 1st, 2017.
- On Thursday, May 25, 2017 from 08:30 to 18:30 at the Ospedale Oncologico "Armando Businco" (Cagliari)
Davide Carboni among the speakers at "Quali minacce per la sicurezza online delle imprese e come prevenirle" eventOn May 23, 2017, from 5:15 pm at @HUB/SPOKE, Via Roma, 235 (Cagliari)
- completed by a student of Humanities in the Faculty of Classical Studies (University of Cagliari)