Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- CRS4 remembers professor Sebastiano Seatzu who passed away yesterday.
- University of Cagliari, Aula Magna Baffi
Massimo Deriu at the conference: "Get Ready - The Sardinian industry of videogames in the starting blocks"On January 26, 2018, from 9:30 am, at the "Fiera di Cagliari", Cagliari
- Three students are taking part to a work-related learning experience at CRS4
- On Dec. 13, 2017 at Aula Magna Ingegneria Via Marengo 2, Cagliari
- On 13 December 2017 at 9 a. m. in the Great Hall of the Rectorate (Cagliari).