Interoperability between clinical systems: the available standards and guidelines. How CRS4 contributes to them.
Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
- An international technical committee meeting working on interoperability among clinical systems
- From the 27th to 30th November 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand
- ExMà, Cagliari, from 8 to 10 November 2017
- CRS4 has been awarded 5 projects in the Smart Specialization Strategy of the Sardinia Region
Annalisa Bonfiglio, president of the CRS4, at the #05Edition of the Contamination Lab UniCa opening meetingOn Wednesday, October 25th, 2017, at the aula magna of the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- On October 11, 2017, from 10:00 am at Sala conferenze Fondazione IMC, Torregrande (Oristano)