Medical consultation at a distance, in real time, using simple tools. This is the achievement of CRS4 after several years of field trials.
Today there is so much information around us that it is hard to organize and benefit from it in a rational way. We need an innovative approach to the problem. Which one? We ask Hanan Samet, who is visiting CRS4.
CRS4 talks to Aaron Ciechanover, 2004 Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry, about personalized medicine and innovative cancer therapies
Exascale computing, inexact modelling and geophysical applications: a conversation with Ernesto Bonomi
The CRS4 president introduces RtoR, the new research medium dedicated to the scientific activity of our center
- On Friday, January 20, 2017, from 9:30 to 13:00 at the Ex Manifattura in Cagliari
- CRS4 will present the technological laboratories of the second edition of the “Tutti a Iscol@” program
- Meetings dates and places will be notified just after the Xmas break
- From Saturday, December 24th, 2016 until 8.00AM Monday, January 9th, 2017
- Today December 19, 2016 at the Science and Technology Park of Sardinia, in Pula (Cagliari)
- Friday, December 16 at 9PM at the Spazio OSC, Via Newton 12, Cagliari